U+I, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH TfL, IS WORKING ON PROPOSALS FOR NEW EMPLOYMENT SPACE AND HOMES AT LANDMARK COURT
Over the last six months we have been developing plans for the site between Southwark Street and Redcross Way in consultation with the local community. We are grateful to all those who attended our consultation events and provided feedback on our proposals. We will be submitting a planning application to Southwark Council at the beginning of March.
WE PROPOSE TO TRANSFORM THIS VACANT SITE IN THE HEART OF SOUTHWARK TO CREATE NEW HOMES AND JOBS
Using the feedback from the local community and council officers, the development now proposes:
- Approximately 18,000sqm of new office space, plus retail, cafés, restaurants and workspace facilitating up to 1,500 jobs
- New public space, market stalls and pedestrian routes between Southwark Street and Redcross Way, recreating the historic lanes and yards
- Crossbones Graveyard protected and enhanced in partnership with Friends of Crossbones and Bankside Open Spaces Trust (BOST)
- 35 new homes, including 8 homes for social rent and 4 for discounted sale
- A collection of brick buildings, sensitive in scale to their surroundings, with strong references to the dominant Victorian industrial architecture of the area
Copies of all the consultation event materials can be found below:
If you have any questions about the project then please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 020 3633 5902.